Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Crownbrush web site (crownbrush.co.uk) and the purchase ("Order") of products ("Product") from it means that you ("You" ) agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Shopping with Crownbrush
An Order for Product can be made:
- online via this website
When an Order for Product is made by you in any of the ways described above You are offering to buy for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
We will confirm receipt of your Order, and provide you with any further information as necessary, by email, telephone, fax or post.
We may cancel any Order and not supply Product if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Product at any time at our sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made will be refunded in full.
Any discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
Returns are accepted providing that they are in their original packaging and have not been used. They must be returned with 7 days of receipt for a full refund to be made. Please allow up to 14 days for the adjustment on to the account. All postage is paid by the customer. We always recommend that you return the item via registered mail as we are unable to help or assist if the item doesn’t make it back to us.
All Orders are priced in and are payable in UK Sterling. All Orders must be paid for in full before despatch. Orders can be paid for by credit card, debit card or Paypal
- Orders may be processed online, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Solo) and Paypal. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your Order. All our Credit/Debit card transactions are processed by Streamline
- Streamline Merchant Services use a highly secure encryption system to ensure your transaction is private and protected. Your credit/Debit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent with the Parcel.
The prices for Product are as stated on the Crownbrush.co.uk Web site. All Product are in stock unless otherwise stated.
We deliver to destinations inside and outside the UK.
For Orders to UK destinations:
- If you order online charges are, 2.99 euro for untracked and Uninsured and 6.49 euro for 3/4 working day delivery charge. Orders over 40 euro are free delivery.
- If you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to Ordering.
- We aim to despatch all orders within 2/3 working days of payment authorisation/clearance. Orders are dispatched using Royal mail recorded delivery. In most circumstances products should reach delivery destination in the UK within seven to fourteen days.
- We reserve the right to make part deliveries. Charges for delivery will be governed by, but not limited to, prices ruling at the date of despatch relevant to the delivery mode.
For Orders to destinations outside the UK:
Deliveries for orders within Europe are £6.49 and are delivered using Royal Mails service. For deliveries to countries outside of Europe there is a charge of £15.49.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- We will not disclose your information to third parties without your express permission.
- Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once You have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if You select the 'Remember Me' option.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that We collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We only collect information about You to process your Order and to provide You with the best possible service.
- We will give You the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
- The type of information We will collect about You can include: name, address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card details.
- We will never collect or hold sensitive information about You without your explicit consent.
- We will try to ensure that the information We hold about you is accurate and up to date. You can check the information that We hold about You by emailing us. If You find any inaccuracies We will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which We hold will be held securely in accordance with applicable law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify You unless You modify your browser settings.
If You have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
You may not at any time alter or deface any trademark with the intent of attaching any other trademark or distributing the goods without trademark without the express prior written consent of Crownbrush.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
English Law will govern contracts between Crownbrush and You.
Any disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English Law.